Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Testimonial of a Diabetic

Testimony by Mark Abbink

TRUE Story.....I have a friend, of a friend, that I was giving Kangen 9.5 pH water to a couple of years ago. Unknown to me at the time, was that he had Diabetic Neuropathy in his feet His feet were basically purple because of the bad circulation. He called me after drinking it for 2 weeks and invited me to his boat where he lives. He showed me his feet and told me that his Dr. was talking about amputating his feet. He couldn't work because he was a painter and couldn't stand on his feet all day. He had no feeling in his feet and they just tingled sometimes! After just (2) weeks of drinking the 9.5 pH Kangen water his feet improved remarkably. He drank about (1) gallon per day. He told me that, to me his feet looked very bad, but to him they were already so much better. He couldn't believe it. He now has feeling in his feet again and his feet are no longer purple. He purchased his own unit after 3 weeks of drinking the Kangen water and now he is back to work loving life!! TRUE story, he was even interviewed on the radio about this amazing come back!! He basically had to Hydrate his feet again!!


A gentleman named Larry DeRemer from Myrtle Beach, SC who shared Kangen Water with a NY man who had diabetes and had been advised by his doctor that his diseased finger needed to be amputated.

This series of photographs above were taken over a 2 week period. The photo of the hand in its most diseased condition was taken on March 15th. The 2 follow up photos were taken on April 4th of this year.

This NY man came to Larry's flea market in Myrtle Beach on the 15th of March and saw Larry's Kangen Water sign. Larry told me that the man already knew about Kangen Water and wanted to try the water because of his diabetic condition.

The man began drinking pH 8.5 Kangen on March 17th. He soaked his diseased hand in pH 2.5 strong acid water for 15 to 30 minutes daily and followed up each treatment with a pH 11.5 spray and an 11.5 soaked towel wrap. Within a 2 week period he had acclimated himself to hydrating with pH 9.5 Kangen. His diabetic numbers had never been below 200 but within an 18 day period his numbers had fallen to 170 and within the same time period Larry tells me that the man lost 30 lbs.

I understand that his fingers were saved! I hope to update this story when I have further info.

— at Charolotte, NC
Long story short, there are so many illnesses and ailments that are caused by the body simply being dehydrated. Regular water does not hydrate the body like you think it does. It's "Dead" water. It's time to introduce your body to "Living" Kangen - Ionized, Alkaline water!!

Change Your Water...Change Your Life !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment